Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Miserably in need of inspiration

I have been feeling a little down lately. I don't have a clear reason to feel this way - everything is going well. In fact everything is going super well. But sometimes the routine, the monotony of daily life, just gets...well...monotonous, and sometimes it makes me a little glum. And I thought to myself: no matter how many self help/spiritual books I have read, I still need inspiration almost daily. Beautiful words, ideas or quotes can really impact me at the time of reading, and I do believe that some have changed my life and my outlook on life for the better. And yet, I still need more. I need inspiration daily. Just to feel fired up and alive and ready to tackle life.

So here are a few beautiful quotes which I love, to help inspire us all: (Quotes from BrainyQuote.com, which is one of my favourite quotes sites.


 Listen! Clam up your mouth and be silent like an oyster shell, for that tongue of yours is the enemy of the soul, my friend. When the lips are silent, the heart has a hundred tongues.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/rumi597883.html#TJ3Khx1x4iGd6XgK.99

Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. - Swami Sivananda
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will take the time to read and reply. Much love.