Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Link Love

I love sharing when I find anything good!
Today's find is a real gem: a website called "Blood Sugar 101: What they don't tell you about diabetes". I love it! It's a real, honest, advice-packed site authored by a woman who has lived with diabetes herself. She is not a doctor, but she writes clearly, with common sense and has done her research, including her own experimentation on her own blood sugar levels. She talks about low-carb diets from a very real, every day approach, and is helping me to make sense of them even more, and I don't even have diabetes!
The site, unfortunately, is not inviting to look at, but don't let that stop you. If you are wanting info on LCHF, Diabetes, blood sugar control and anything related to those, then PLEASE visit that site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will take the time to read and reply. Much love.