Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lovely L'occitane



You know I really, really love a product if I buy it again. And the product I actually bought again is L'occitane Divine Cream. Or Creme Divine.

It really IS divine. You can read my earlier post about it here, when I first bought it. I am happy to report that I have used it and it's lasted so well! It's nearly finished, and so when I went past the L'occitane store the other day I felt that I couldn't leave without a new jar of Divine Cream to last me for another six months. It's a soft, melting cream, it lasts, it doesn't clog my pores and it just feels soothing on my skin. I'm loving it.
My old product and my new jar in it's box. Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will take the time to read and reply. Much love.