Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Review: Melanotan 2 Nasal Spray


Quick review: I wasn't impressed.

Long review: I paid and ordered and was impressed with that part - the order arrived as it was supposed to, within the time frame stated on their site. I bought through MelanotanZA.

The product claims to tan you over three weeks. The biggest problem was that one nasal spray DID NOT last the full three weeks. By the time the spray ran out, I wasn't much darker than my original tan. Yes, I did go a little darker, but really, not much at all. I would say one shade only. The tan was so slight that my husband could hardly tell.

The one side effect is a mild feeling of nausea - I felt that for sure. I also got the darkening of the moles and spots - they say that these darken first and the skin around them darkens later. Well, that never happened as I ran out of tan spray. Also, a few extra moles came out - which they say also will happen - and these should disappear when you stop using the spray.

Now you also get Melanotan as an injectable - you can buy the powder, you have to mix it with sterile water and get insulin needles and then inject...seems like a major schlep to me...but perhaps that way would have worked more effectively. I don't know. All I know is that, for me, the nasal spray was a bit of a waste of money. Far better to use a tan can, a sunless tan cream or just lie in the sun.

If you're wondering whether this is a safe thing to use....here is a link to a video explaining how it works. It's a natural peptide - it mimmicks the body's own tanning melanin. It seems safe enough...although I don't know what long-term use of such a peptide would do.




15 comments:

  1. The use of Melanotan Injektion is caused by activation of the MC1 receptor, whereas its sexual effects are thought to be related to its ability to activate the MC4 receptor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is reported that the Melanotan-II is to be used by thousands of members of the general public and has ever received approval for use from any governmental drug regulatory bodies outside of sanctioned animal and human clinical trials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the Nasal spray.Firstly, it got darkened on my skin,but there were no moles.Then, slowly it got to the situation according to the skin exposure on my skin.Thanks for sharing this post.

    Melanotan

    ReplyDelete
  4. As we know that in Melanotan-II, the serving bodies have warned consumers the compound consisting of two or more amino acids linked in a chain may be unsafe and ineffective in usage with one regulatory agency warning that consumers who purchase any product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I've never used Melanotan2 spray, I have only used melanotan tanning injections. This is very effective and working so fast. Once I've purchased melanotan 2 injections kit from a UK based website named as - http://www.melanotan2sale.com/, And used this product. I was surprised to see its' result. I've got high tanned body through this injection. You can also try this product - Melanotan 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this informative things to people. This is really helpful for readers.Zolmist Nasal Spray in UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my dear,

    I see your blog every day ... your blog is very useful for me and I love so much ...

    You can see also ..

    Welcome to LiquiSun. We are a professional supplier of chemical based tanning solutions - We sell Melanotan 2 Starter

    kit's, tan injections & supplies!..

    Visit Now - https://liquisun.co.uk//

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melanotan II injections are the safest and tested theory to reduce body weight and tan your body to cure all skin decease in a short span of time. Those are looking for quick result and want to try melanotan should begin their search online to find out the best melanotan supplier in their area and the company must be genuine to provide authentic medication.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my dear,

    I see your blog every day ... your blog is very useful for me and I love so much ...

    You can see also ..


    LiquiSun is Best UK Based Company of Melanotan Tanning Solutions that Provide Melanotan 2 Complete Kits & Melanotan 2 Tan Injections in UK.


    Visit Now - Melanotan Nasal Spray

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my dear,

    I see your blog every day ... your blog is Very useful for me and I love so much ...

    You can see

    LiquiSun is Best UK Based Company of Melanotan Tanning Solutions that Provide Melanotan 2 Complete Kits & Melanotan 2 Tan Injections in UK.


    Visit Now - Melanotan Nasal Spray

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.

    You Can see Melanotan 2 for Sale

    LiquiSun is Best UK Based Company of Melanotan Tanning Solutions that Provide Melanotan 2 Complete Kits & Melanotan 2 Tan Injections in UK.

    Visit Now - Melanotan 2 for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.

    You Can see also my services..Melanotan Nasal Spray, Buy Melanotan 2 & Melanotan 2 Complete Kits


    LiquiSun is Best UK Based Company of Melanotan Tanning Solutions that Provide Melanotan 2 Complete Kits & Melanotan 2 Tan Injections in UK. Get to know about shipping and delivery procedure of the product ordered. Get FREE UK shipping on products worth £18 and above.

    Visit Now - https://liquisun.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing such a informative post. You can buy Melanotan 1 and Melanotan 2 at afordable prices for your body tan.You can be assured our products are HPLC and mass spectroscopy tested. When you shop with us you are buying the best products available.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Buy melanotan ii Sunsetisland is No. 1# best melanotan 2 kits online shopping store in UK. You can buy melanotan ii, melanotan for sale with affordable price.



    Visit site :- http://sunsetisland.co.uk


    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Buy Melanotan 2 LiquiSun is Best UK Based Company of Melanotan Tanning Solutions that Provide Melanotan 2 Complete Kits Melanotan 2 Tan Injections in UK


    Visit site :- https://liquisun.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will take the time to read and reply. Much love.