Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Fitness Diary - Friday and Saturday 28th, 29th Oct

My weight has been fluctuating - around 54/55kg. One day it's up, then down by a kg. Now to go up and down by a kg in one day shows me that a lot of it is water or something along those lines.

Energy is fantastic - today a bit low due to having a few cocktails last night. We went out for supper last night and it was lovely. I just ate and enjoyed. No worries.

The freedom to just eat and drink is lovely. I find that I don't WANT carbs - I just like sugar, really, in a cocktail.

My shoulders do seem to be growing. They look like it. My arms are fatter, yes, as I have fat overall, but I can feel my muscle glycogen stores are full, my biceps FEEL full and firm. So do all my muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will take the time to read and reply. Much love.