Thursday, December 22, 2016

Day 2 of fasting

Yesterday during my fast I felt GREAT most of the day. Hungry now and then, yes. A little cold at times, yes. But my energy was constant, and best of all, by the evening, I felt crystal clear. I felt good.

And I slept SO WELL last night. And my nose/sinuses cleared up a lot. I could feel it especially at night.

I have lost 900gms on the scale, but my waist measurement is the same - in fact a little up. Could be gas/bloating. So this morning my weight is 51kg.

I have this stubborn belly fat that I would ideally like to get rid of.

This morning I tested my blood sugar and it's LOW. 2.9 mml.

I don't feel so good. I feel a little of the low blood sugar effects.

Maybe I should break my fast now, eat, and then resume it. Feeling so bad is not nice and I have to go food shopping. I am super tempted now to break it. Oddly enough, I don't feel hungry, I just feel a strong desire to eat. I think I will eat today, and perhaps try to fast again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will take the time to read and reply. Much love.