Saturday, December 31, 2016

Puppy pics and weight




Here are some pics of our new "baby" - my son has chosen his name: Taizer.

I can't wait to see how he grows up and what he looks like eventually.

Yesterday was a nice busy day and so I only ate one meal. I had coffee and a few bites of food, but only ate lunch properly. And so this morning I am down on the scale again: 51.4kg. So basically I practiced calorie restriction, which reportedly is full of health benefits too, according to all research.

I even went for a run yesterday, because I FELT like it. I have noticed that when I eat less or feel lighter, I tend to want to exercise. If I feel heavy and over-full then I don't want to exercise.

Tonight is the last night of 2016. Here's to a whole new year.

I definitely feel blessed even though 2016 was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will take the time to read and reply. Much love.