Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sticking with it!

I've got my typical Zero Carb runs.

Yesterday it got me down a bit.

But I don't want to give up. No. Not yet. Non-optimal foods I am still including: coffee with milk and/or cream. My one square of dark chocolate in the mornings. I will stop that though. It's too expensive and a waste of money. Last night I had two glasses of red wine. I think I had it to make me feel better about feeling so down about the runs.

I must push through this phase to see if it will improve. Or go away.

I can DO it.

I have no idea how much I weigh, but I LOOK slimmer to myself. My legs even look less puffy. Yesterday my tummy looked nice and flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will take the time to read and reply. Much love.